zondag 28 februari 2016

Layout 'Lovely' for Prima BAP Challenge

 
 
Here is my new layout, created for the Prima Build-A-Page Challenge February 2016
I used the lovely new papers and embellishments from the new collections from Prima Marketing.
They are so very gorgeous!
You can find the product list at the bottom of this post.
 
I would like to enter my layout also for the Frilly and Funkie Challenge 'Layer it up'
I love to use layers, so this challenge was not difficult for me!
 
I will be teaching this mixed media layout in The Netherlands very soon!
More information follows...
 






 
Prima products used:
 
Finnabair:
Art basics clear gesso
Art basics heavy gesso white
Art basics light paste
Art basics 3D gloss gel
Art ingredients mica powder 'gold opal magic'
Art ingredients mica powder 'rust'
Art alchemy acrylic paint 'opal magic violet-gold
6 x 6 Elementals Stencil #960575
 
Tales of you & me collection:
 Cling stamps #990930
12 x 12 patterned paper 'beauté cachée'
 
French riviera collection:
12 x 12 patterned paper 'juste toi, moi et le bleu frofond de la mer'
 
Salvage district collection:
Prima flowers #586478
Say it in Crystals #584788
 
Vintage emporium collection:
Prima flowers #586515
Prima flowers #586577
 
And: 
Prima die 'filigree lace'
Prima color bloom spray 'pressed petal'
Prima color bloom spray 'antique gold'
Prima wire thread 'dusty'
 
Thanks for visiting!
 
Love, Sanderijn
 

26 opmerkingen:

  1. Dit is ook weer een plaatje! De kleuren passen super goed bij elkaar! Bravo!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hij is hartstikke gaaf geworden! Wat ben jij toch goed met mixed media.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wat een super leuke lo heb je weer gemaakt. er is ook weer super veel op te zien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Do you know? It's boring - every time I must write that I'm fall in love with your projects. Can you make something ugly? :P :)))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha your comment is so funny! I'll try! LOL.... Thank you Kasia!

      Verwijderen
  5. Wow, just gorgeous!! I would love to be a fly on the wall in your craft room so I could watch you create one of these stunning layouts! You have such a great eye for detail and balance! I adore the colours of this, and every element is placed perfectly! hugs :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you Pamellia! And you're always welcome in my craftroom!

      Verwijderen
  6. Background, decoration elements,position of the photo, that all looks so wonderful and perfect.
    I like it much. Amazing Scrab.
    Greetings
    Sabine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. LOVELY layout! What a sweet beautiful photo....I love all the layers and the gold sparkles around the chipboard is so gorgeous, marvelous page :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Great layout and so pretty with all the flower layers framing that cutie. The neutral colour palette is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I adore your sophisticated style. Lovely use of the pretty elements, and I'm most fond of the micro bead and glitter detail around the chippie.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Love those cluster of flowers drifting up and around the beautiful photo. Beautiful layout, but you nail them every single time xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I love your page, it's gorgeous. You've absolutely nailed the layers and the subtle palette of pinks with a splash of gold is dreamy. Thanks for joining us at Frilly & Funkie for the Layer it up challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Quite simply stunning as ever Sanderijn! LOVE your layouts. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen