maandag 17 augustus 2015

Layout 'Happiness' for Prima PPP & BAP

 

Here is my 12 x 12 layout for the Prima Challenges August: PPP & BAP
I combined the two challenges because I got a perfect idea for the sketch, and I really wanted to use this paper. Because the color palette of this paper fits so well on the gorgeous moodboard from the PPP, I decided to combine these challenges, and embellish my layout with the PPP colors turquoise-blue-beige-sand.
 
Here are some close ups:
 
 




 
Prima products on this layout:
 
Paper:
Epiphany collection 'Striking appearance'
Shabby chic collection 'Apricot tree'
Timeless memories collection 'Moments'
Garden Fable collection 'Garden fable'
 
Stencils:
Finnabair elementals Item #960575
Finnabair elementals 'Dots&stripes'
 
Flowers:
Item #577445
Item #577506
 
And:
Color bloom spray 'Tea stain'
Epiphany cling stamps item #575762
Build-a-frame clear stamps collection II
Say it in Crystals item #551483
Finnabair art basics light paste
 
Here are the moodboard and the sketch from Prima PPP & BAP August
 

 
 
Thanks for visiting!
 
Love, Sanderijn

8 opmerkingen: