zaterdag 25 februari 2017

A fairy tale mind....

 
Hi everybody!
 
Here is my mixed media layout 'A fairy tale mind...'
 
I created this layout for my blogpost at 7 Dots Studio, and because I really loved the moodboard and sketch at Mixed Media & Art February challenge, I based my layout on these gorgeous, inspiring pink, black, white and golden glitter colors. I would like to enter my layout for this challenge.
 

The angel statue in the picture, is a gorgeous statue that stands in sombody's front yard in my village. I always love the elegancy it sends out. I took the picture a couple of years ago, but I still love it. It reminds me of something mysterious and looks like it comes from a fairy tale...It's angelic and graceful... just like the pictures in the moodboard.
 
And here is my video tutorial for you, I hope you will enjoy it.
 
 
I used the wonderful collections Cotton Candy Dreams and Writer's Block from 7 Dots Studio, chipboard pieces from The Dusty Attic, pink watercolor magical shaker and starburst sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang and 49 and market gorgeous new shimmer and shine flowers.







 
Thank you for watching!
 
Love, Sanderijn

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful!! Lovely colors!! Thanks for the video tutorial 😊

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ooooooooh sanderijn wat is het weer een plaatje geworden. mens wat kan jij dit toch goed.
    fijne dag

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh Sanderijin !!!, this is magic, fabulous, awesome !!!. I love!!
    Thank you very much for joining us in Mixed Media & Art !!
    A hug!! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WOW! So beautiful! Thank you for playing with "Mixed Media & Art"! )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Очень нежно и красиво! Спасибо за порцию вдохновения и участие в нашем задании, ММА

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen