woensdag 8 maart 2017

Dream...

 
Hi everybody,
 
Here is my new mixed media layout for my blogpost at 7 Dots Studio and for The Dusty Attic March Moodboard challenge. I would also like to enter my layout for the March challenge at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo 'Numbers'
 
I had a long thought about the Dusty Attic moodboard, but I became mostly inspired by the white feathers with the gold on top. So I decided to create a white and soft golden layout, with the gorgeous papers from Writer's Block.
 
This layout is about what I would love to have for my daughter in live: Dreams.
That she hopefully always will live inspired, shines brightly, stays strong when times get hard, and believes in herself and her dreams...
 
 
 
I painted the filmstrip chipboards with white gesso and sprayed them with Lindy's Stamp Gang Creme Brulee Cream
I used inka gold on the other chipboard pieces, the color old-silver.
On the title I used a little bit of white gesso too, just on the below half of the title, so the word dream really looks so dreamy that way!



 
7 Dots Studio products used:
 
Writer's Block Numbers stencil
Cotton Candy Dreams word stickers
 
Dusty Attic products used:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for watching!
 
Love, Sanderijn
 
 

8 opmerkingen: